-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeroen T.
Vermeulen
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:57 AM
To: Trigve Siver
Cc: libpqxx-general@gborg.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [libpqxx-general] New release: 2.6.9

On Thu, February 1, 2007 18:37, Trigve Siver wrote:
> And also don't know if it is a bug or so but lib directory should be
> created other nmake throw error

Another Windows-specific problem.  We really need a Windows package
maintainer to test releases on that platform before they go out...

I thought we'd fixed this problem with the lib directory a long time ago.
But it turns out there are some places in the Visual C++ Makefile that don't
ensure that the directory is created.

I think I have a fix for this, but I'm still recovering my system from a
broken hard disk so I can't do much work right now.  Could you test whether
the attached win32/vc-libpqxx.mak file fixes the problem?

Jeroen