From: Gregg C Levine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 8:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Bye bye Adam

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
How do you think I felt? It wasn't until I read the article, that I
realized exactly what it meant.

I've actually met one of those contraptions. A piece of, *****, well
never mind. But it did start the portable computer generation. Anybody
remember the Compaq Portable series?
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of