From: "Erik Funkenbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: The Win/userbase!
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:33:16 -0500

Your arrogance gives you away Charlie.  Stop lying.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: "Paolo Ciambotti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: The Microsoft PATH.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:51:53 -0700

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "The Ghost
In The Machine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Paolo Ciambotti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote
> on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:29:51 -0700
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>> "You are in a maze of twisty little wintrolls..."
>>>

>>"... all alike."
>>
>>Wait.... that makes sense.  I smell a wumpus.
>
> Bats nearby!
>
> I feel a draft...

Pssst... I think we've lost the newbies.

I used to hunt the Wumpus on an HP-9845 (?).  Translated it from a BASIC
listing in a magazine whose name I've forgotten, although I'm pretty sure
they're not around any longer.  Ported that damned dodecahedron to every
system I've ever owned except this one.

Hmmmm..... wonder if the thing still lives on the web?

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why homosexuals are no threat to heterosexuals
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:45:08 -0400

Rick wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > "You've got MALE.. sex organs!" wrote:
> > >
> > > Translation:
> > >
> > > AARON is a closet homosexual, which is why he makes such a big deal
> > > about trying to distance himself from it.
> >
> > Oh yes, the old fag "anyone who opposes us is secretly one of us" routine.
> >
> > There's a reason nobody ever believes that, fag..
> >

> > > Perhaps this is why he never gets any sex.
> >
> > I do...with WOMEN.
> >

> Women. Thats plural. Thats multiple sexual partners. Well, did you know
> your risk of contracting HIV is increasing exponentially?

only if the women are putting sand or other abrasives in their vaginas.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: soc.men,soc.singles,alt.fan.rush.limbaugh
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:46:01 -0400

Rick wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > Fernandinande Le Mur wrote:
> > >
> > > On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:13:19 -0700, GreyCloud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> expounded:
> > >
> > > <
> > > <If I recall right, San Francisco was notorious for gay bathhouses that
> > > <ran all night.
> > > <When aids became a problem, most of the bathhouses shutdown.  I suspect
> > > <that this helped in reducing the spread of aids some. Then public
> > > <education on tv started via commercials, but the aids has gotten into
> > > <every sector of life its starting to blur the lines.  Africa, at least
> > > <what we've been spoon fed on the news, is suffering heavily from aids.
> > > <Not exactly sure what their real problem is over there.  The news is
> > > <sort of vague about it.
> > >
> > > The popmedia is dishonest about reporting on AIDS in Africa because
> > > they don't want to burst the bubble that AIDS is a threat to the
> > > general population, rather than just to some specific sub-groups.
> > >
> > > About a year ago Scientific American had a fairly PC article about
> > > AIDS in Africa and blamed rampant prostitution combined with sexual
> > > practices which cause small amounts of bleeding ("dry sex", or women
> > > putting sand, baboon urine and such in their vaginas before fucking -
> > > no, I'm not kidding). In other words, the AIDS epidemic in Africa
> > > is the result of the sexual behavior of the victims.
> >
> > Yep.
> >
> > With modern screening in the blood supply (i.e. source of transfusions),
> > in this day and age, the ONLY way to get AIDS is to behave like a MORON.
> >
> > --
>
> You claim to have sex with multiple partners. I guess you are a moron.

It takes more than that for a 100% heterosexual man.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:46:51 -0400

Rich Soyack wrote:

> "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > Oh yes, the old fag "anyone who opposes us is secretly one of us"
> routine.
> > >
> > > There's a reason nobody ever believes that, fag..

> > > I do...with WOMEN.
> > >

> > Women. Thats plural. Thats multiple sexual partners. Well, did you know
> > your risk of contracting HIV is increasing exponentially?
>
> What is the risk of infection, for a man, from vaginal sex?  From anal sex,
> with the
> man being the receiver?  Receiving a blow job?  Giving one?  I never see
> these statistics
> published anywhere?

That's because it would expose the lie of the "impending heterosexual AIDS explosion"
which....is....over 20 years late in arriving.

> Rich Soyack

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: Matthew Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What does XP stands for ???
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:48:36 +1200

Stuart Fox wrote:

> "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>>>You really are dense aren't you Matt?  One guy complains because MS
>>>completes it's sockets implementation to make it standards compliant,
>>>
> and
>
>>>now it's a security hole?   It's a security hole in most *nixes then as
>>>well.
>>>

>>How many complete, and utter luser/morons do you see using UNIX?
>>

> I can think of a few.  Just the other day I had to explain to a Unix admin
> what an MX record was.

Please explain oh wise one, what is a MX record, because some people may
have different names to what you are talking about.

Matthew Gardiner

------------------------------

From: Matthew Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: European arrogance and ignorance... (was Re: Just when          Linux
     starts    getting good, Microsoft buries it in        the          dust!)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:52:29 +1200

Chad Myers wrote:

> "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>>Rotten168 wrote:

>>>No doubt... but no one is innocent. What's important is that it doesn't
>>>happen again.
>>>

>>However, it seems the Jews haven't learnt. They sign a peace treaty with
>>the palastinians, they two days later INVADE the territory, settle, then
>>wonder why the palistinians are so pissed off! whats worse, the US does
>>nothing about it!  Hence the reason why the Palistinians believe the US
>>is bias against them.
>>

> What about when the Jews sign a cease fire then a Palestinian walks into
> a coffe shop with a bomb strapped to his chest. That's ok, right, because
> he wasn't a jew?
>
> So what you're saying is, it's ok when Palestinians ignore their
> treaties, but it's bad when the Jews do?
>
> -c

THe Palastinians ignore the treaty because as soon as it is signed, the
Israelies are back to their dirty old tricks.

Matthew Gardiner