Hi, all. I've just been looking at the FS_SINGLE implementation, and
have a few comments:

- although not documented, you need to do kern_mount() before trying
  normal mounts of a FS_SINGLE; perhaps kern_mount()/kern_umount()
  should be called automatically in
  register_filesystem()/unregister_filesystem()?

- I note that procfs and pipefs call unregister_filesystem() before
  calling kern_umount(). This looks counter-intuitive, even if it's
  correct (is it?)

- when mounting a FS which is FS_SINGLE, /proc/mounts reports the FS
  type rather than "bind", which also seems wrong.

                                Regards,

                                        Richard....
Permanent: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]