On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Richard Gooch wrote:

> I see your point. However, that suggests that the naming of
> /proc/mounts is wrong. Perhaps we should have a /proc/namespace that
> shows all these VFS bindings, and separately a list of real mounts.

What's "real"? /proc/mounts would better left as it was (funny replacement
for /etc/mtab) and there should be something along the lines of
/proc/namespace (hell knows, we might make it compatible with /proc/ns
from new Plan 9). That something most definitely doesn't need to share the
format with /proc/mounts...