From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Damian Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:33 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] Hardware accelerated video?

Anybody know if Silverlight 2 supports hardware accelerated video at all? I saw
mention of this as a new Flash feature and was curious as to the story with
Silverlight.

Regards,
Damian Edwards
Microsoft MVP<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Damian.Edwards> |
ASP/ASP.NET
Readify | Senior Consultant
Suite 206 Nolan Tower | 29 Rakaia Way | Docklands | VIC 3008 | Australia
M: 0448 545 868 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | C: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | W: www.readify.net<http://www.readify.net/>
The content of this e-mail, including any attachments is a confidential
communication between Readify Pty Ltd and the intended addressee and is for the
sole use of that intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any
use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized
and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).