Dear Rolf

The problem occurs in continuous use and not at the
beginning of execution. I believe it's a new feature in Firefox because
everything works fine in version 45 or lower. Above version 45
everything slows down.

Thanks

Em 23/11/2016 11:58, Rolf-Werner
Eilert escreveu:

> Just an idea... One of our teachers tends to leave
a lot of tabs open when closing FF. When she logs back in and starts FF,
it may take some 30 seconds with full load on all eight CPUs until FF
has reloaded all her tabs. This leads to a complete stall on the system
for everyone for some seconds.

13:38, schrieb Seção de Informática do HGuJP:

>> Dear
>>
>> I'm
using ltsp in ubuntu 16.04 and it works great. However, when I run any
version of firefox after version 45 the system slows down and CPU
consumption increases considerably. I disabled all the plugins but the
problem continues.

>> Any possible solution?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Below a result of ltsp-info command
>> server information:
>> No
LSB modules are available.
>> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
>> Release: 16.04
>> Codename: xenial
>>
>> server
packages:
>> ii ldm-server 2:2.2.18-1
>> un ltsp-client
>> un
ltsp-client-core
>> ii ltsp-docs 1.2-1
>> ii ltsp-server 5.5.7-1
>> ii
ltsp-server-standalone 5.5.7-1
>> un ltsp-utils
>> ii ltspfs 1.4-2
>>

>> packages in chroot: /opt/ltsp/amd64
>> ii ldm 2:2.2.18-1
>> un
ldm-themes
>> ii ldm-ubuntu-theme 2:2.0.47
>> un ldm-ubuntu-themes

ii ltsp-client 5.5.7-1
>> ii ltsp-client-core 5.5.7-1
>> ii ltspfsd
1.4-2
>> ii ltspfsd-core 1.4-2
>>
>> found:
/opt/ltsp/amd64/etc/lts.conf

>> found image:
/opt/ltsp/images/amd64.img

>> -------------------------

HOSPITAL DE GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA

-------------------------

>> For
additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

--

HOSPITAL DE GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA

TELEFONE: (083) 2106-1716

E-MAIL:s...@hgujp.eb.mil.br