What operating system do you use? I use Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit with
xfce4 and it is notorious for performance lost when using a version of
firefox higher than 45.

Em 23/11/2016 13:20, Rolf-Werner Eilert
escreveu:

> Strange though. We use 45.0.2 and higher, and there is no
such issue. Maybe some plugin?

schrieb Seção de Informática do HGuJP:

>> Dear Rolf
>>
>> The
problem occurs in continuous use and not at the beginning of execution.
I believe it's a new feature in Firefox because everything works fine in
version 45 or lower. Above version 45 everything slows down.

Thanks

>> Em 23/11/2016 11:58, Rolf-Werner Eilert escreveu:
>>

>>> Just an idea... One of our teachers tends to leave a lot of tabs
open when closing FF. When she logs back in and starts FF, it may take
some 30 seconds with full load on all eight CPUs until FF has reloaded
all her tabs. This leads to a complete stall on the system for everyone
for some seconds.

13:38, schrieb Seção de Informática do HGuJP:

> [...]

run any version of firefox after version 45 the system slows down and
CPU consumption increases considerably. I disabled all the plugins but
the problem continues.

Thank you.

information:
Ubuntu

Codename: xenial

2:2.2.18-1
ltsp-docs 1.2-1
ltsp-server-standalone 5.5.7-1
1.4-2

2:2.2.18-1
ldm-ubuntu-themes
5.5.7-1

found: /opt/ltsp/amd64/etc/lts.conf

/opt/ltsp/images/amd64.img

2106-1716

-------------------------

additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

E-MAIL:s...@hgujp.eb.mil.br [2]

--

HOSPITAL DE GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA

TELEFONE: (083) 2106-1716