Strange though. We use 45.0.2 and higher, and there is no such issue. Maybe some plugin?

Rolf

Am 23.11.2016 16:46, schrieb Seção de Informática do HGuJP:

Dear Rolf

The problem occurs in continuous use and not at the beginning of execution. I believe it's a new feature in Firefox because everything works fine in version 45 or lower. Above version 45 everything slows down.

Thanks