Hi codignotto

This is a good idea! This is works fine for me!

Thanks so much!

Em 30/11/2016 17:10, codignotto . escreveu:

use firefox whit localapps because if i use firefox in normal mode the
performance is very very slow

Informática do HGuJP <s...@hgujp.eb.mil.br [6]>:

>> What operating
system do you use? I use Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit with xfce4 and it is
notorious for performance lost when using a version of firefox higher
than 45.

schrieb Seção de Informática do HGuJP:

> [...]
The problem occurs in continuous use and not at the beginning of
execution. I believe it's a new feature in Firefox because everything
works fine in version 45 or lower. Above version 45 everything slows
down.

Eilert escreveu:

> [...]
to leave a lot of tabs open when closing FF. When she logs back in and
starts FF, it may take some 30 seconds with full load on all eight CPUs
until FF has reloaded all her tabs. This leads to a complete stall on
the system for everyone for some seconds.

Rolf

HGuJP:

16.04 and it works great. However, when I run any version of firefox
after version 45 the system slows down and CPU consumption increases
considerably. I disabled all the plugins but the problem
continues.

you.

information:
Ubuntu
16.04

ldm-server 2:2.2.18-1

ltsp-server-standalone 5.5.7-1
1.4-2

2:2.2.18-1
2:2.0.47
5.5.7-1
1.4-2

/opt/ltsp/amd64/etc/lts.conf

/opt/ltsp/images/amd64.img

-------------------------

PESSOA

E-MAIL:s...@hgujp.eb.mil.br [1]

-------------------------

additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

--

GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA

-------------------------

>> --
>>
>> -------------------------
>>

>> HOSPITAL DE GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA
>>
>> TELEFONE: (083)
2106-1716

-------------------------

>> For
additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net [5]

--

-------------------------

HOSPITAL DE GUARNIÇÃO DE JOÃO PESSOA

TELEFONE: (083) 2106-1716