Surprised by your suggestion ...? I'm not quite sure how to describe it if somebody would call a rat a guinea pig, that sort of surprise ... Anyway, as regards to your interpretation, I've already said what I wanted to say. I'm afraid I've got no time to carry on with it in your vein of thought any further: you may next take an 'iffy-looking' flute for a bow or something etc. It's just not worth it for me, sorry about that.

Alexander