On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 05:11:39PM +0100, José Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 July 2007 16:13:03 Bo Peng wrote:
> > > For 1.5.x, you'll need my OK.
> >
> > For 1.6.x, the usual review process applies.
> >
> > Bo
>
> I would like to see some kind of plan, nothing too formal but at the same
> time
> a general idea where the current development stage is leading us.
>
> I would like that each developer answered three questions:
>
> Where do you think that LyX needs more attention?

Quality assurance. There is messy code that should be cleaned up,
half-baked features that should be full-baked, and temptations to
add new features that should be resisted -- or at least carefully
thought through.

> What feature do you think that lyx is missing badly?

The beamer layout requires too much ERT and non-intuitive tweaking. Perhaps
something can be done about it in the frame of short title / optional argument.
My dream is to have a LyX-beamer that is compatitive also in usability with
ppt.

> Where do you intend to work during this development cycle?

Small things only...