On 2010-02-25, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Thanks for the work on the language menu, while there is still room for
improvement, I think it is going in the right direction.

>> in the rather usual case when only one language is used ...
>>  This new menu entry is a regression in terms of usability IMO.

> If you think so, fine with me. I remebered that people do not easily find
> that language is to be set in the character dialog.

Actually, I'd prefer to move the language setting out of the character
dialogue completely. Language is an important semantic feature, while all
other settings in this dialogue concern presentational markup.

Günter