Le 07/12/2016 à 17:01, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 12:06:41PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

I did not mean a security tab, but a "general" one that could contain:

- converter file cache
- security
- overwrite on export (from Output|general)

I don't like this further fragmentation. I like the fact that we have
a single tab related to converters. Please, try the patch(es) I attached
in another email in this thread that clearly separate the 3 sections.

Yes, your patch make the separation clearer (although I am not sure that I like the oval rect). But the fact that this converter pane is already crowed means that we cannot implement a proper UI for converter flags. It might be that such an UI would be much too big anyway.