Le 07/12/2016 à 21:00, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
Why would you think that a proper implementation (if and when that will
be performed) would need more space? However, please have a look at the
attached patch, which leaves more space to the converters definitions.
No need to revert f0f555b5, as this time I used the designer and the
changes would have been anyway extensive.

I like it better. I am not even sure that the vertical separator is needed. If it is kept, is it possible to have it continue higher up to the bold titles?

Concerning space, removing the raw flags field would require at least

- a flavor menu that combines latex, latex_flavor and xml (these variables do not need to be separate IIUC).
- 3 check boxes for need_aux, need_auth and nice
- 3 text fields for result_dir, result_file and parse_log (I suspect that the two first ones could be combined)

That's a lot of space IMO.