Hello LyXers,

I forgot to say that I want to include my mathed documentation.

For those who are able to read german, it is available at

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/LyXMathebefehle

(In german because I wrote it once for me and fellow students.)

I covers now nearly all math constructs. I want to replace the mathed section in the userguide by this documentation.
In my opinion the tutorial has a very good introduction to mathed: It explains navigating in formulas, the math-panel and the most common used constructs (fractions etc.). So that we could go deeper in the userguide. Mathed supports so many constructs that aren't explained in the docs at the moment.

Are there any objections against this plan?

regards Uwe