On 02.07.2016 22:52, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
Wolfgang Engelmann <engelmann <at> uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

I would like to use some of the Icons of the LyX menu. Where do I find
them?
What OS?

Debian
On Ubuntu and Mint, they're in /usr/share/lyx/images, so they might be there
on Debian as well. If not, try running "dpkg-query -L lyx-common" in a terminal.

Paul

Thanks, Paul.
Found it on my Ubuntu, not yet on debian (which doesn't matter, can copy it).
However, there are quite a lot of icons, most of them as .svgz.
I am looking for math-tools on/off (in german: mathe-werkzeugleiste an/aus) which looks like the Capital Sigma (=Sum) sign, bus has an extra blue square around it and is almost at the end of the first icon row (in my case). I checked obvious names but to no avail. Any idea how to find it?
Wolfgang