On 04.07.2016 23:04, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
Wolfgang Engelmann <engelmann <at> uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

Found it on my Ubuntu, not yet on debian (which doesn't matter, can copy
it).
However, there are quite a lot of icons, most of them as .svgz.
I am looking for math-tools on/off (in german: mathe-werkzeugleiste
an/aus) which looks like the Capital Sigma (=Sum) sign, bus has an extra
blue square around it and is almost at the end of the first icon row (in
my case). I checked obvious names but to no avail. Any idea how to find it?
Wolfgang,

It's toolbar-toggle_math.svgz. I'm able to open it directly in Gimp; I think
you should be able to open it in ImageMagick as well, although you might
need to unzip it first.

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks a lot, Paul. This is ok now for my Kubuntu.
I found it also in my Debian, but at different places and showing that my lyx installation(s) are a mess:
toolbar-toggle_math.svgz is found at

usr/local/share/lyx-latestdev/images
usr/local/share/lyx-latestdev/images/oxygen/

usr/local/share/lyx22/images/
usr/local/share/lyx22/images/oxygen/

mnt/sdb/we/Lyx/lyx-2.2.0/lib/images/
mnt/sdb/we/Lyx/lyx-2.2.0/lib/images/oxygen

The two former pairs are on the SSD of my PC, the last two at my 2 TB disk of my PC. No idea what the /oxygen/ stands for.
lyx22 starts Lyx-2.2.0
lyx-latestdev  starts the Lyx-2.2.0rc1
and there is furthermore a  lyxclient22 which gives me
Connected to /tmp/lyx_tmpdir.iOKTQylh1468/lyxsocket
and a lyxclient-latestdev which gives me
lyxclient: Connected to /tmp/lyx_tmpdir.iOKTQylh1468/lyxsocket
No idea what this is for.