On 7/17/07, Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> Turns out the document is in koma-book, and that apparently clobbers
> afterpage.  Inserting \setbibpreamble{\thispagestyle{empty}} in ERT
> before the page break above the bibliography did the trick for me.

Spoke too soon.  This does indeed work with koma-book, but he's actually
using report, which also seems to clobber afterpage.  I got this to work
with report: \renewcommand{\bibname}{\thispagestyle{empty}Bibliography}
in ERT before the page break leading to the bibliography.

That did it!!  Thank you very very much for all the help, good learning
experience...
Thanks again,
Charles