This is probably the wrong list but since I hand around here
and JOGL forum did not come up with anything I thought I'd ask
here.

I've moved to Java 8 and now my JOGL / javax.media.opengl.awt.GLJPanel
draws its stuff in the lower left quarter of the display on my MacBook
Retina.

An obvious remedy is just to double the size of my glViewport() but how
do I know when I need to do this and when I don't -- ie without testing
I'm assuming that on non retina displays I must not do this.

I've google up and down but I've find no definite source on how HiDPI
displays are supported by Java 8. Just realized I'm actually using
Oracle JDK 8 if it makes a difference....

Feel free to direct me to a better list or forum or better yet to the
actual documentation.

br Kusti

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this
e-mail in general.