Hi,

I'm trying to create a Hildon check button with two labels. The problem
is that HildonCheckButton only supports one label. Why? I don't know,
but I'm looking for a work around.

What I tried so far:

* Creating a HildonButton with two labels and an image that looks like a
check box.
Does work somehow, but looks slightly different is not themable.

* Creating a subclass of HildonButton and adding as an image a
GtkCellView with a GtkCellRendererToggle.
Does work somehow. The problem is that HildonButton calls
gtk_misc_set_alignment() on the image and a GtkCellView is not a
GtkMisc, but only a GtkWidget. Therefore this results in many warnings
and errors.

* Implementing my own subclass of GtkMisc which proxies a GtkCellView,
so that I could use this widget as 'image' on HildonButton.
No success at all. Way to complicated :(

It looks like the inheritance tree of the Hildon*Buttons is quite messy!
Are there any plans to fix that or will it be fixed with Qt?

Anyways, points to a cleaner work around would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Conny