Hi,

> The purpose of the two labels in HildonButton, is to have different semantics
> for the labels.
> The first one is "title", the second one is "value" (HildonPickerButton) or
> "description" (Hildonbutton)

that's fine with me. The first row is "Name of Plugin" the second is
"Description of plugin". Now it should be possible to enable and disable
those plugins.

> The checkbutton doesn't really fit so well with this kind of semantics. So
> you're not really supposed to have two labels there.
> So I guess you have something weird in your UI design.

Why does a checkbox does not fit to the title/description semantics? You
can have a something named with "title" with an additional "description"
and this thing you want to turn on/off. That's what checkboxes are used
for, no?

Anyways, here is my weird UI :)[1]. It's a list of plugins. For each
plugin you can open a config dialog and an about box. The list might get
long, so it's pannable with the rest of the settings.

Suggestions on how to solve this without writing my own button
implementation are welcome.
But suggestions on how to add a checkbox to a HildonButton or how to add
a second label to a HildonCheckButton are even better - because I like
how it looks :)

Thanks!
Conny

[1] http://zwong.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/settings_plugins.png