On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 10:35 +0200, ext-mox.so...@nokia.com wrote:
> [...]

Fair enough :) As you don't know the dialogs it's of course impossible
to tell. The info dialog is like a GtkAboutDialog - name, description,
authors, license, etc.. The other dialog is provided by the plugin. I
think that's to much info for one dialog and the things are too
unrelated, therefore I think it doesn't make sense to merge them.

Cheers!
Conny