Seconded.

Whilst I have no intention on setting up my own repository, I can't
help but think Extras-devel is not perfect (looking at the events of
this week), either.

1. Packages not being imported: While this isn't common and X-Fade
does solve them rather promptly, this is not the first time this has
happened.
2. Why was the PR 1.2 SDK set up before the majority of us got the
update? All it's done is ensure that our programs cannot be installed,
due to the dependency on a newer libhildon.
I've had to resort to "sed -i "s/libhildon1 (>= 2.2.10)/libhildon1/"
debian/substvars" which I shouldn't have had to, just so I can install
the thing! (Yes, I am aware that I am now under risk of getting
bitch-slapped by real Debian Packagers but so be it. I should never
have had to resort to that in the first place).

Best Regards,
Faheem