From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of
Jackie Ng
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 2:18 AM
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Does mapguide support rasters stored in Postgis

For Windows:

  MGOS 4.0 Preview 3 - GDAL 2.4.4 / MSVC 2015
  MGOS 3.1.2 - GDAL 2.2.3 / MSVC 2015
  Older MGOS versions you can refer to GDAL provider notes on the MapGuide trac
wiki (https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki)

For Ubuntu 16.04, we build FDO against the distro-provided GDAL version (1.11),
which should be as fully-featured as possible in terms of driver support
barring drivers/formats that require non-OSS libraries.

I did an apt-get install gdal-bin on an Ubuntu 16.04 docker container and ran:

    gdalinfo --formats

And I see PostGISRaster is on the driver list so on Linux you should be good to
go.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply Jackie

What versions of MG will work with your suggested approach ? does it work also

in LINUX Ubuntu 16.06 MG4 ?

--
Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear