From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of
Jackie Ng
Sent: June 26, 2021 5:11 AM
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Does mapguide support rasters stored in Postgis

Refer to the updated GDAL provider notes for 4.0 in regards to swapping the
GDAL dll for one from gisinternals which has postgis raster support.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS40GdalProvider

- Jackie

You wrote:

If I use MapGuide 4 Preview 3 Win10 x64, does it support the Postgis-Raster
already ?

Or do I still have to patch it with the new  GDAL ?

Could you share some instructions how to patch the MG 3.1.2 with the new GDAL?
I’m not sure what exactly means replacing the DLL

If I am going to access a Postgis Raster file, what source should I use, GDAL
or Postgis?

--
Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear