[NOTE: Same reply but with proper email subject this time so it should
display properly in mailing list archives]

Postgis raster is a supported driver of the GDAL provider. It's not its own
separate FDO provider.

So not seeing Postgis raster on that list *is to be expected*. You should
be selecting the GDAL provider.

Now here is where you are venturing into uncharted territory. This is
because I have assumed for the longest time that users would only be using
the GDAL provider to connect to *file-based* raster data sources and not
raster data in external web services or relational databases (such is the
case for PostGIS raster) and thus the GDAL provider UI in Maestro is
designed with this assumption in mind.

Nevertheless, the file path parameter in that UI maps to the parameter that
the GDAL provider uses to open the data source, so you should theoretically
be able to use whatever parameter needed to connect to the raster data in
that same file path field.

In the case of PostGIS raster, you would use the a connection string whose
structure is described here:

https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/postgisraster.html#connecting-to-a-database

Basically, put this connection string into that file path field and try to
test the connection. If it's all good, save it and you should be able to
then be able to make layers from it.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi Jackie.

I applied the new GDAL as you suggested.

[cid:image001.png@01D78DE3.38E17030]

I still don’t see anything called Postgis Raster in MapGuide Maestro… which one

should I use instead ?

Thanks for your help

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo