Refer to the updated GDAL provider notes for 4.0 in regards to swapping the
GDAL dll for one from gisinternals which has postgis raster support.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS40GdalProvider

- Jackie

You wrote:

If I use MapGuide 4 Preview 3 Win10 x64, does it support the
Postgis-Raster already ?

Or do I still have to patch it with the new  GDAL ?

Could you share some instructions how to patch the MG 3.1.2 with the
new GDAL? I’m not sure what exactly means replacing the DLL

If I am going to access a Postgis Raster file, what source should I
use, GDAL or Postgis?

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo