sometimes, but I said other files are not deleted, files in same path
folder as the file that was deleted
so /tmp/folder/video got deleted, but /tmp/folder/jsonfile did not get
deleted
same with home directory I think
and with torrent there were about 3-4 other files about same size

I told you there were other files in same folder, why still ask redundant
question?

I didn't experience daily clearing of /tmp files and computer online
sometimes for days?