I would love some used books but don't have 1000€. I will have $750 around
beginning of June if you want to send me a Paypal invoice to my Apple email:
openbsd.g...@icloud.com I was going to buy my second laptop but books are
probably better for me at this point in time.

Your other message was crammed full of info, I don't know most of what you said
but I'll try to spend time in the mentioned manpages this week.

Lux of the Agony
720077 Bishkek
Altyn Kazyk 31A
KYRGYZSTAN