On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 08:45:45AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> Contact me privately if you would like a batch with what you like.  I'll
> make note on that webpage of what's given away.  Offer ends July 1st of this
> year.

Three books have already been given away.  They went to Finland.  Look for
a marking of a flag beside the name of the title of the book.

Also if I may interest some people:  The Java book is autographed by Ian F.
Darwin who is also on this list.  Also the 4.4BSD book which is quite beaten
up was autographed by 3 of the 4 authors at BSDCon 2000.  They were everyone
other than John Quarterman.  Maybe I'll run into him one day but then I'll
be missing 3 signatures hehe.

-pjp

--
** all info about me:  lynx https://callpeter.tel, dig loc delphinusdns.org **