On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 05:55:11PM +0000, Lucretia wrote:
> I would love some used books but don't have 1000???. I will have $750 around
> beginning of June if you want to send me a Paypal invoice to my Apple email:
> openbsd.g...@icloud.com I was going to buy my second laptop but books are
> probably better for me at this point in time.
>
> Your other message was crammed full of info, I don't know most of what you
> said but I'll try to spend time in the mentioned manpages this week.

Hi Lucretia,

Sorry there is a communication failure.  I meant you should pick three books
for 20 EUR shipping or whatever it was for your country.  I'll have to look it
up.  I'm distributing it to anyone interested, first come first serve.  With
a limit of up to 3 (sometimes an exception for a 4th book is made) per person.

Best Regards,
-pjp