Hi Pablo,

I work pretty extensively with surface scans of ceramics, lithics, human
crania, mandibles, and femurs (some examples here -
https://sketchfab.com/zac_selden), and would be happy to discuss the
methods that I use off-list if you are interested.

I would also encourage you to review the MORPHMET archive as questions
regarding 3D scanning and data collection pop up pretty regularly.

Respectfully,

Zac Selden

“*The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence*.” – Carl Sagan, *The
Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark*

*Robert Z. Selden Jr., Ph.D., R.P.A.* *|* *Research Associate*

Heritage Research Center
Stephen F. Austin State University
*P* 936.468.3953 | *F* 936.468.2190 | *E* zsel...@sfasu.edu

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not
necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State
University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas. This electronic
transmission (including any attached document or file) is confidential and
may be legally privileged. *This email message is intended for the sole use
of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any further distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.*