Dear Ariadne

Thank you so much for your kind response and excuse my delayed reply. I´m
using an Artec Space Spide scanner. I´m doing some tests following several
of the guidelines here suggested. For lithic tools some reflecting surfaces
typical of some raw materials like chert produce some errors but is just a
matter of test. Thanks again for your advice.

All best,

Pablo

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com