Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:42:06 -0500
From: "Steve Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Mpls] Arts in the Mpls schools

I'm sorry, Mark, but if its necessity in society is obvious to you and you
still wonder why it should be taught then I can only imagine that you will
next be suggesting that we drop driver's education and just let everyone
learn by doing.  By the way, did your father teach you to swim by throwing
you in the deep end of the pool and letting you figure it our for yourself?
Or did you take lessons?