Hello.

If I may give my HO, I see more future for libraries than for executables for
Pascal.

So I hope that mselang will take (much more) care for the size and speed of
libraries than fpc does.

It is sad that still a fpc library with same code is 5 times bigger than a fpc
executable ( and montain times bigger than same C code compiled with gcc or
clang).

I ask it regularly to fpc forum but (still same answer for more than 15 years
now !) ---> "It is on the todo list".

fpc libraries can be compiled for Java-native-libraries too.

I have to confess also that my plan are to use Pascal only for creating
libraries (and Java for the rest).