Thank you Graeme for having taken time to give all these informations.

I tried (successfully) to generate a documentation for a project I am
working on. I simply used fpdoc to generate the IPF. I haven't yet tried to
create a project. I will try later.

I looked for IPF syntax guide and examples but didn't find many things. (I
found an interesting tool, which is also able to generate IPF from its own
special text format.)

I am ready to start the french interface for DocView  (when you have time of
course). It will be the occasion to take it in hand. demo-pasfor-inf.zip
<http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t51/demo-pasfor-inf.zip>

Regards.

Roland