On 10/04/2021 9:25 pm, Roland Chastain wrote:
> Please could you tell me how I can insert a Pascal code example?

You use the EXAMPLE tag inside an ELEMENT tag. Here is a
complete ELEMENT example:

<element name="TfpgSystemTrayIcon.Create">
called the system tray or notification area, where long-running applications
can display icons and short messages.</p>
</descr>
<example file="examples/fpg_trayicon_usage.pas"/>
</element>

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/