From: Gustaf Neumann <neum...@wu.ac.at>
Sent: Friday 18 August 2023 12:30 pm
To: naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
<naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [naviserver-devel] Crashing on all versions >4.99.24 on Ubuntu

Hi Brian,

With your input, I could locate the source of the problem and fix this
in the repository. It was an ns_set but, that could only happen with the
output headers, when the code normalized the capitalization of the
header fields. There is now a test for this in the regression test suite
of NaviServer.

Many thanks for your patience and input!

-g

https://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/commits/4f8cf8a548bc60f88756a30f33f6a5b589fc6997