I tried LTSpice 10-12 years ago because it has models of many of the IC's
from Linear Tech; a lot of other IC manufacturers dont supply models at
all, or only with an NDA. It's a great tool, but I generally dont use it
because it's PC-based, rather than Linux, which I use for my other design
work. I may give it another try if I mount a Linux disk onto the PC (so far
I have not, largely out of security concerns; my PC is more likely to get
hacked than my Linux machines, and having a pathway between them makes
things less-secure).

The other reason I used LTSpice was that I could run sims during work
breaks; my employer's firewall blocked remote access to my home network.
But, that problem has been solved because I'm now retired.

Netlisting out of your schematic-capture tool, rather than from LTSpice,
and into your simulator (SPICE, Verilog, etc) is a good way to catch
design-entry errors that can sneak into your PCB layout otherwise
undetected.