Quoting Petter Gustad ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> From: Egil Kvaleberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > In your case, it would be whatever your external news host places in the
> > "Path:" for all articles that it sees. Normally, this appears as the
> > first path entry of all articles that you receive from this host.
> >
> > Recent versions of newsx additional safeguards in this area - I assume
> > you are using an earlier version.
>
> Are you saying that the fact that I have not excluded junk and control
> is the reason for my problem?

He said nothing even approaching that.  He said that the fact that you're
using newsx 0.11 instead of a more recent version might be partly to blame.
Another problem might be that you don't have the right '/' path exclusions in
your newsfeeds file.  You have news.supernews.com/supernews.com - check your
"Path:" headers to make sure that "supernews.com" is actually what supernews
is putting in the path header.  Even better, just put the 'H' flag in the
flags section of the newsfeeds file to make sure you only send local posts to
supernews.

--
Paul Tomblin, not speaking for anybody.
"But I heard him exclaim, as he climbed in the night