On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:
EK> On a general note: Should newsx by default strip X-Trace and
EK> X-Complaints-To, just as it now strips NNTP-Posting-Host?

Yes, I think that would be a good idea.

Another thing from your TODO list I'd very much appreciate for the next version:
   Do free disc space check

                Bye
                        Uli

Uli Zappe               E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                (NeXTMail,Mime,ASCII) PGP on request
Lorscher Strasse 5      WWW:    -
D-60489 Frankfurt       Fon:    +49 (69) 9784 0007
Germany                 Fax:    +49 (69) 9784 0042