     From: Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Shield's H'pipe
     To: "Anthony Robb" <anth...@robbpipes.com>
     Cc: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Thursday, 14 July, 2011, 20:23

      Anthony
      You just can't believe everything you read, even on FARNE or in the
      Clough mss! The attribution is definitely 'out there', and is, I
      believe, a case of 'iconic attraction'. Tunes become posthumously
      attached to the names of famous musicians who neither composed them,
      nor claimed to have done so.
      I was contracted to do some of the FARNE work and there were things
      declined to do because I didn't have the knowledge. You can fill in
   the
      rest.
      On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Anthony Robb