From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Matt Seattle
Sent: 14 July 2011 22:04
To: Dartmouth NPS
Subject: [NSP] Re: Shield's H'pipe

   To make it absolutely clear, it was not I who attached the name
   Shield's to the soundclip. Whether the source - JA of C - gave it that
   title, I don't know. This is not impossible given the Clough
   connection. The FARNE Core Tunes article on Morpeth Rant (not my
   work) also gives the Shield attribution.

   On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Gibbons, John