     From: Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Shield's H'pipe
     To: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Thursday, 14 July, 2011, 22:03

      To make it absolutely clear, it was not I who attached the name
      Shield's to the soundclip. Whether the source - JA of C - gave it
   that
      title, I don't know. This is not impossible given the Clough
      connection. The FARNE Core Tunes article on Morpeth Rant (not my
      work) also gives the Shield attribution.
      On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Gibbons, John