> I understand that the world of Latin studies regarding printing Latin becomes
> more and more a sum of parochial conflicts, which lay on specialization
> (because, as you know, there are some differences between Republican Latin,
> Imperial Latin, Latin written by Sidonius Apollinaris, by Petrus Abelardi,
> Renatus Cartesianus et alii. Have you heard about the same pichrocholine wars
> around Greek ?

  There is no conflict, simply different options for typesetting Latin
(in LaTeX) that are not necessarily very well described.  The
development of all the different variants is carried out by the same
group of people, or rather one single, very dedicated person.  There is
no similar situation for Greek that I'm aware of.

        Best,

                Arthur