From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gerhard Mourani
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 1:34 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: [Ntop] sFlow data not accurate

Hello List,

I've activated the sFlow plugin into my ntop version 3.3.8 to capture
and display sFlow data coming from my "Foundry Network FastIron Edge
9604" model. If I check inside the plugin page of sFlow about 'sFlow
Interface Statistics' everything are correct and reported data transfers
for 'Administrative' or 'Operational' status are ok. But now my problem
is when I check inside the ntop web interface and especially about
collected data, here the problem is that returned informations about
amount of data are wrong, I mean the amount of data doesn't correspond
to what have really been transfered. So for example if I transfer 135
MBytes I can only see 295.0 KBytes in ntop. Someone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your helps,
Gerhard,