Hi Burton,
thanks for your hint. It seems to me you mean the COUNTERSAMPLE and
FLOWSAMPLE packets, is that correct?
i am pretty sure my switch sends flowsamples, because ntop does show
graphics and divides the traffic by protocol etc etc, the relation of
the traffic seems to be absolutely correct, only it seems that ntop
forgets to multiply the sflow traffic by the sampling interval :/
regards,
johannes