Hello Luca,

 > This explains why the figures you see are not 100% accurate. What  I
could do in ntop is to scale the figures based on sampling rate you
specify on the switch, but yet this is not a 100% accurate solution.
Yes but at least it correspond nearly to what should be reported even if
not 100% accurate and it's easier to explain the results to people that
doesn't understand how all the stuff are working.

Gerhard,