Why don't you combine multiple devices instead of bringing them all in
separately.

As I recall you can setup more than one netflow device on an ntop port...

So your Ntop devices become aliases that report on multiple devices.

David

 http://www.hyperformix.com
David DuPre'
Executive Performance Engineering Consultant
Direct: 423-822-2016